debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge

From: Firestar
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:01:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, I just 'apt-get dist-upgrade' and 'apt-get
update' my new debian 2.2 r4 system (and it now says
debian 3.0). I tried to apt-get install sourceforge,
and it list down the dependencies, among them bind9
and postgre 7.1.2++.

I set my sources.list to point to unstable, as pointed
out by tim uckun on a previous post, but apt-get still
seem to fetch postgre 6.5. (i ran apt-cache show
postgresql) How do i get the latest version of
postgresql?

installing bind 9 reported this problem: "E: Package
bind9 has no installation candidate"

[Below is my sources.list]
#For Unstable
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main