debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge

From: Firestar
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:04:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tim,

I have installed and 'apt-get dist-upgrade' my new
debian box. (Now it's version 3.0) I encountered some
error (exit with code 1) when apt-get is upgrading
ppp, but since i'm on LAN, i hope that won't matter.

Btw, is the SF package path (pointing to christian's
site) version 2.6 or 2.5? Cos' i saw another SF
package being hosted by lolando...

TIA,
Firestar