debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] 2.6 Codebase Initial attempt.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] 2.6 Codebase Initial attempt.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:44:10 -0700

At 04:00 PM 12/27/2001 -0700, Tim Uckun wrote:
The first thing I did after installing the 2.6 codebase was to try and log in as admin. I get the following error message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open() in /usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/session.php on line 30

Ok it's bacause I did not apt-get the rest of the stuff from Christians site. Odd I thought it would be handled by the dependencies.

Anyways That hump is over. Now There seems to be something wrong with my ldap config. Could anybody send me what their slapd.conf looks like? Also the ldap.conf

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/