debian-sf-users

[Fwd: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: Mailman, exim and cr

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: Mailman, exim and cron]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:25:11 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: Mailman, exim and
cron
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:17:58 +0100
From: Christian BAYLE <address@hidden>
To: Jean-Francois Leveque <address@hidden>
BCC: address@hidden

I think Roland will answer you better than me
What I know is that things are done using exim connection to ldap
It's in exim config done by /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-exim.sh
You can try purge/configure if something was wrong

The filling of ldap is done by
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/sql2ldif.pl
called by
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh update
called by
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/update-user-group-cvs.sh
in an hourly cron :-)

You can check LDAP content with
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh list

Hope this help you in your bug tracking

Christian