debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: Mailman, exim and cron

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: Mailman, exim and cron
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:30:08 +0100

Roland Mas (2001-12-21 17:45:04 +0100) :

>   Unfortunately I have to leave for an extended weekend in a few
> minutes, so I won't be able to upload a fixed package right now.  You
> might want to submit a bug report, so that other people can see the
> problem exists and is acknowledged.

  The bug should be fixed in the CVS tree, and I'll upload a new
version to Debian as soon as I have had time to test the fix and make
sure it really fixes the bug and does not break anything else.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

If you spit in the air, it lands in your face.
  -- Tevye, in Fiddler on the roof