debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] 2.6 Codebase Initial attempt.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] 2.6 Codebase Initial attempt.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:00:38 -0700

The first thing I did after installing the 2.6 codebase was to try and log in as admin. I get the following error message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open() in /usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/session.php on line 30

I haven't looked into it yet but I thought I would let you all know.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/