debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ready to try 2.6

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ready to try 2.6
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:29:51 +0100

Hi Tim
Nice to ear from you.

I just uploaded new version correponding to last CVS snapshot
Just add the two lines in your /etc/apt/source.list, it should be ok
URL is http://christian.bayle.free.fr/
link are now on savannah site at
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/debian-sf/

It is recommended for this version to purge any previous sourceforge
version,
since upgrade from 2.5 is not "yet" available

You will need to do the following

apt-get install php-mcrypt libmcrypt4 libmcrypt-dev sourceforge

Have Fun

Christian