debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Debian-SF file release

From: Anders Magnusson
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Debian-SF file release
Date: 03 Dec 2001 10:15:55 +0100

Hello,

A co-worker and I managed to install Debian-SF just before the weekend.
I've been playing around with it for a while now, and most of the things
seems to work. I can create users and projects etc. But when I try to
release a file I get the following error on step 2 on the
editreleases.php page:

Warning: stat failed for
/var/lib/sourceforge/chroot/home/users/anders/incoming (errno=2 - No
such file or directory) in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/www/project/admin/editreleases.php on line 263

The /var/lib/sourceforge/chroot/home/users dir is completley empty.

Does anyone have a clue about what is wrong here? I guess that the user
directories is supposed to be created at the same time as the user is...

Thank
/Anders