debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Ready to try 2.6

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Ready to try 2.6
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:05:12 -0700

I am ready to try the 2.6 codebase.
Here is what I have done so ar.

Get a new server
install potato
change the apt.sources to point to unstable.
apt-get dist-upgrade
apt-get update (a few remaining packages).

So far slick as a baby's bottom.

Now If I do a apt-get install sourceforge I should get 2.5 (and apache, php, slapd etc) right? I know Roland posted the new URL for 2.6 but I don't have that on this computer so if someone could post the new URL I would appreciate it.

Also should I install 2.5 first or just go with 2.6 to start with.