Re: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:16:46 +0200

2008/10/8 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> I completely share your opinion.

Nice to read that :-)

> And how about RTIA/RTIG? The MAK RTI has a separate RTIexec and
> RTIexec1516, but I think we might get some benefit if we keep a single
> (universal) RTIA and RTIG. (If possible, of course.)

We may try to have universal executable, but it may lead
to a lot of runtime check unless we create/use separate Message/NetworkMessage
for specific HLA1.3 / IEEE-1516 behavior.

When implementing services like:

 (b) have the same name, but different arguments and/or behaviour
(e.g. the attribute handling)

we will see if it is doable or not.