RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:10:04 +0200

> 2008/9/30 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
>
> I've just commited the update.
> Beside that, in the current CVS there is only "headers" and
> not code implementing it, now we have a target for the "librti1516"

Eric,
did we discuss guidelines for the "dual" CERTI operation? (I remember
some discission, but cannot find the results.) There are functions that
 (a) have the same behaviour in 1.3 and 1516,
 (b) have the same name, but different arguments and/or behaviour (e.g.
the attribute handling)
 (c) are completely different (e.g. regions, ticks)

What do you think is the best solution to support both? A preprocessor
option (e.g. BUILD_HLA1516, BUILD_HLA13)? Separate source code? A
runtime configuration option?

Petr