RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:50:33 +0200

In case of libRTI-NG should the timeFactory be also stored in a separate
library (fedTime)? This is what differs CERTI from MAK libRTI-NG. Unlike
MAK the CERTI has everything in one library (libRTI).

I have reported this here
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22881

Petr

&path=SISO+Products%2FSISO+Standards&file=SISO-STD-004-2004-Final.pdf