bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES,In redhat

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES,In redhat
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:18:56 +0300

On Friday 09 May 2003 18:48, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> It is not working for me too. So I think maybe it is a X
> problem.Kaveh could you please check the X version of RH and also try
> typing FArsi in an X application - mozilla for example-?

RedHat 9 comes with XFree 4.3
But Kaveh said that it also works fine with RedHat 8 which I guess had
Xfree 4.2

So, either Kaveh shall be waiting for his invitation to Hogwarts, or
there are packages that he has installed, that we don't.

Arash B, Have you got OOo on gentoo?
And Kaveh, is it possible for you to provide us with a screenshot?

Cheers
--
/* The best part about banging your
head against a wall is when you stop.