bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Re:Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES

From: Kaveh
Subject: [linuxiran] Re:Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 06:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Firends,

I have downloaded openOffice  1.1beta and installed
it.
Very easy to install.
Everything will be installed in /opt ( the place when
a package will install every thing in one place will
use. it means its removal is just deleting this folder
and hide from me to be safe ;) ).

I can write  irani very well, like koffice.

I was so happy to see this powerrfull package is
available for us.

Its size for download is about 74MB. I can give you a
copy if you want. It needs just a appointment setting
as the hardest part.

at last, I was able to print in farsi! very well. I
don't know it is because of xprint program I have
downloaded to solve my printing problem, or just a fix
in openoffice, anyway you can print in farsi without
need to use PDF or with it now.