bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Re: Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES,In redhat

From: Kaveh
Subject: [linuxiran] Re: Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES,In redhat
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends,
I don't know why ,but I have no problem in farsi
type/print in OpenOffice, it is just fine with 4
special letters and numbers,
I am using redhat 9.0 I have tested it ib redhat 8.0
too, both are the same,
I am using the corefonts.sourceforge.net packaged
fonts,
there is nothing special for farsi in my system, just
I had installed xprint some weeks ago to fix my
printing problems that as arash said it is non-related
to the matter.
Please tell me if you are using redhat and getting
another result,
Maybe I am harry potter and I should wait for my
comming letter to the magic school.:)
Kaveh