bna-linuxiran

RE: [linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9

From: Hossein S. Zadeh
Subject: RE: [linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 10:43:45 +1000

I just *loved* your sig ;-)   (I am going to use it if you don't mind).

Hossein

By the way, has anyone on this list got a Compaq iPAQ? I've installed
Familiar/OPIE/GPE2 on it, but I have not come across any tool to sync it
with my desktop. This is very frustrating, as I have convinced quite a few
of my collegues to switch away from WinCE, but we may have to go back to it
(which also implies having to use Windows on the desktops) :-(