bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re:Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES

From: Hamid
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re:Open Office 1.1 speaks ***Farsi***, YES
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:08:29 -0400

Kaveh,

How did you manage to type farsi in RedHat 9.0
I can't do that. Can you point me to any HOWTO document to help setup the redhat

Thanks

address@hidden wrote:

I am using Redhat 9.0 and checked the OpenOffice in
redhat 8.0 too. The system is using
corefonts.sourceforge.net fonts pack. There is no
problem in 4 special letters or numbers in farsi type
or print.
for Din   there is just a trick to hold the SHIFT key
when typing Ye to make it Ye-ba-nogte ?!!
Please tell me what is your distribution and check it
in redhat if you can to see whether there is a library
or packe related to the problem or I am harry potter
living withyou moggles and I will receive my magic
school letter soon.

Kaveh