www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [GNUCTT] gnu.org首页翻译完毕,寻 找审阅人和提交人

From: Xiangfu Liu
Subject: Re: [GNUCTT] gnu.org首页翻译完毕,寻 找审阅人和提交人
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:24:11 +0800

On 05/21/2010 09:48 AM, Ray Wang wrote:
Hi,

我写了邮件给www-discuss 列表里,讨论了一下如何提交,目前的结果是,我虽然有提交权限,但我也不以提交,只有
web-translator 组里的成员才能提交,也就是说,只有 Bill Xu, Chen Xiaobin 他们才可以提交。

I don't trust "Bill Xu". I have send email to him before. he reply one email.
said "he will ask somebody to review my translate". but nothing happend.
really sorry. I can not find that email now.
所以,咱们还是先尝试一下先联系他们,如果他们联系不上了,咱们再申请更换 coordinator 。

ok. we can try send email to them again :-).
Hi Ray Wang. can you write this email?(since I have send to him before)
 very thanks

另外,他们建议要看完了 http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html
因为www-discuss 是private list 所以我拷贝出他们的回复 ,以下是邮件内容: