www-zh-cn-translators

Re: 答复: Re: [GNUCTT] The GNU C Library½Ķ

From: Pan Yongzhi
Subject: Re: 答复: Re: [GNUCTT] The GNU C Library½Ķ
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:51:26 +0800

2010/5/6 Xiangfu Liu <address@hidden>
Hi Ray Wang

On 05/05/2010 10:03 AM, Ray Wang wrote:
如果是需要提交网页翻译,也许我可以帮得上忙,我目前是www 组的成员,有提交网页的权限。

great.

不过,因为之前从没提交过gnu 的网页代码,所以。。。。。。希望有高人帮我指点一下。。。

attach is some article we translate. if you can help that will be great.
some are not finish. but it's ok. we start :-)

我看你翻译,没想到已经有这些成果了,真是令人欣慰。既然您已经有了PO Editor,那么就可以直接把这些翻译转化到PO文件里面,然后commit到VCS里面了。

I am try to write the blog of use PO file and cvs.

QUESTION:

I hvae commit something to cvs.savannah.gnu.org. how can the Chinese article display in gnu.org
there are still no Chinese in http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html??

请查看我以前的几个回复,并仔细阅读GNUN的手册。翻译组的内容不会自动同步到gnu.org的,需要成熟的时候人工同步。

thanks
--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu