viewmail-info

Re: running viewmail under emacs 29.3

From: Mark Diekhans
Subject: Re: running viewmail under emacs 29.3
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 11:48:27 +0200

Hi Göran,

Sorry, I am behind on email and didn't notice this.  moving
gitlab is great.  I am comfortable with either.

I just sent a request access message.

THANK YOU!!

Moving the open issues over doesn't seem as straight forward.  I
think the way to do that might be to migrate issues from
launchpad to github and then github to gitlab

Cheers
Mark