viewmail-info

Re: running viewmail under emacs 29.3

From: peter.julien.rayner
Subject: Re: running viewmail under emacs 29.3
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 19:49:12 +1000

Just a quick note to say that the branch:
>  bzr+ssh://markd-kermodei@bazaar.launchpad.net/~markd-kermodei/vm/vm-emacs-28/
configured, made and ran out of the box under 29.3. I've not checked
the impact of Mark's other changes nor whether this includes or
obviates Stefan's cleanups but   we have a potential base to work
from. If noone else steps up in a week I'll open a repo for this
version and look to integrate existing patches. A warning that if I do
this it will be github; that might stimulate others to offer to manage
on their preferred host.
Thanks again all for a wonderful tool.
regards
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Melbourne
mobile +61 402 752 379