tlf-devel

Re: A unified color scheme?

From: m5evt
Subject: Re: A unified color scheme?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 19:22:21 +0100

Hi,

I use a custom colour profile in konsole. I've attached a screenshot of how I have tlf configured. With a couple of releases of tlf the under lying code in tlf seems to have changed and my colour scheme changes in some way. Sometimes it is hard to get back to how it was.

If these changes make the underlying code for colours more stable and less likely to change with each release, I think this sounds good.

73 Matthew M5EVT.