tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:51:11 +0100

Am Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:17:41 +0100
schrieb Ondra OK1CDJ <address@hidden>:

> Hello group, i have tlf connected to ICOM radio. I see QRG and when i
> change band on radio the log change band also, but when i change mode
> on radio the log not change mode.  I idea how can i solve this
> problem ?

Hi Ondra,

at the moment that functionality is not implemented. So it is an
expected behaviour.

The other way round should work - that means changing mode in tlf
should change it on the radio too.

Until now we had no real need to implement it, but I think we could
put it on the ToDo list for future improvements.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea