tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:43:53 +0100

Hi Ondra,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 04:17:41PM +0100, Ondra OK1CDJ wrote:
> Hello group, i have tlf connected to ICOM radio. I see QRG and when i
> change band on radio the log change band also, but when i change mode on
> radio the log not change mode.  I idea how can i solve this problem ?

Tlf doesn't follow the mode (yet).

Note, that I'm not sure, there is a right way to do that -
I'm afraid, there isn't any reliable method to detect, which is
your _logmode_ (not RIG mode!), I mean, if you want to work in
AFSK, you'll select the LSB mode on your RIG, but choose DIGI
mode in Tlf.

73, Ervin
HA2OS