tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD

From: N0OCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:58:16 -0800

Hey Nate,

> I don't know if this will make a difference, but what is
--prefix > set to? Generally, --prefix=/usr/local is passed when
compiling a
> package locally. If all of this has failed, then you may need to
> ask the upstream maintainer of the TLF package (I take it this
> isn't the source tarball from Rein's page).

--prefix=/usr/local, and --includedir='${prefix}/include'

I'll try sticking the header files in /usr/local/include [rather
than /usr/local/include/hamlib where they are now located] and
see if that makes it work.

--
73, Jim N0OCT