tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD

From: N0OCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:30:25 -0800

Once again, the vagaries of FreeBSD rear their heads.  This
question is more for the user base than for the developers,
but has anyone been successful in configuring and building
tlf on a FreeBSD machine with the hamlib library support?

I've built the hamlib libraries from the FreeBSD ports, and
also built tlf that way, but no options are offered during
the build for hamlib support.  So, I deinstalled it, and
decided to try to build it by hand.

When I run ./configure, it fails with:
configure: error: Hamradio control libraries not found..

Once again, IANAP [I am not a programmer], and can't find
where in any of the configuration [or other] files I can
manually set the location of the hamlib library.  It is
found in /usr/local/include/hamlib on my machine.

Anyone figured this one out?  Thanks.

--
73, Jim N0OCT