tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Hamlib + tlf + FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:07:00 -0600

* Jim <address@hidden> [2006 Nov 16 06:28 -0600]:

> From looking at the script, I think that configure uses the variable
> $LIB to do its processing, but uses that variable for each library it
> needs to process.  IOW, $LIB gets assigned different values during the
> configure.  I can't figure out how to assign it to
> =/usr/local/include/hamlib.
>
> I did run the configure with '--enable-hamlib', which is when I get the
> error message that the hamlib libraries aren't found.

I don't know if this will make a difference, but what is --prefix set
to?  Generally, --prefix=/usr/local is passed when compiling a package
locally.  If all of this has failed, then you may need to ask the
upstream maintainer of the TLF package (I take it this isn't the source
tarball from Rein's page).

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of