tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:33:19 +0200

Hi Martin,

it has been the goal for cwdaemon from the beginning to be function-compatible
with the TRLOG solution. Tlf will use pin 14 for 2 purposes,  radio A/B
switching and pullup pin for the paddles. Of course the use of pin 14 for
other  purpuses in other programs is not forbidden :-)....

At the moment you can switch pin 14 with ctrl-r from tlf (until the SO2R logic
is implemented).

73,

Rein PA0RCT