tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Format of logs

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Format of logs
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:37:41 +0200

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 01:51, Ana Maria Grilo Moreira wrote:
> 73 to all.
>
> Last weekend i worked in contest King of Spain contest on cw. I did some
> contacts and tlf worked fine. But now they ask to send files in CT, TR
> or Cabrillo format, included sumary.
>
> So how can i manage it????

Tlf log file is in TR format.... You only have to add a summary.

And as a bonus, :write will generate a good-looking cabrillo file.
(answer '#' to the exchange question to tell tlf you used serial number, tlf
will include the serial into the cabrillo file).

Hope you did well in the contst..

73,

Rein PA0RCT