Re: KEY commands ignored (was: speechd-el reads whole line [SOLVED] and

From: Nicolas Graner
Subject: Re: KEY commands ignored (was: speechd-el reads whole line [SOLVED] and more)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 18:17:13 +0200

Samuel Thibault <address@hidden> a écrit le 24/05/2020 à 15h50 :
> It seems it does not handle that case indeed. Does the attached
> quick&dirty patch fix it?

Since the quick&dirty patch consists in processing KEY and CHAR
identically, it is equivalent to the patch I've already made for myself
on the emacs side, which sends CHAR instead of KEY. So, I'll stick with
it for the moment, until a definitive patch is available.

If the SSIP protocol defines both CHAR and KEY, I suppose there are
cases where they should be handled differently, right?

Nicolas