Re: KEY commands ignored (was: speechd-el reads whole line [SOLVED] and

From: Nicolas Graner
Subject: Re: KEY commands ignored (was: speechd-el reads whole line [SOLVED] and more)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 15:29:18 +0200

Samuel Thibault <address@hidden> a écrit le 24/05/2020 à 14h51 :
> Which speech module are you using?  Possibly some modules need to be fixed.

The default module is baratinoo.

The module directory contains (I don't know which ones are actually
used): baratinoo cicero dtk-generic epos-generic espeak espeak-generic
espeak-mbrola-generic espeak-ng espeak-ng-mbrola-generic festival flite
ibmtts ivona kali llia_phon-generic mary-generic pico-generic swift-generic.

Nicolas