Current Roadmap

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: Current Roadmap
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:45:35 +0200

Dne 11.8.2010 21:48, Andrei.Kholodnyi at gmail.com napsal(a):
>> Yes, 0.7 and 0.8 may be developed simultaneously (0.8 in master, 0.7 in
>> speech-dispatcher-0-7), but you asked about cleanup patches.
>
> Yes, I did. my understanding cleanup patches go directly to 0.8, no?

Yes, that is correct.  I'd just wait before starting to push any cleanup
patches to the
master (future 0.8) until 0.7.1 is released.  Of course, it would be also
possible to
start immediately, but it would probably complicate further merging so I'd
recommend to
wait.  If someone promises he will merge all 0.7.1 changes manually, that might
help,
but I don't se the necessity (unless someone has some concrete reasons).  Let
me know if
I am missing something.

Best regards, Tomas