Current Roadmap

From: William Hubbs
Subject: Current Roadmap
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:20:17 -0500

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 09:28:50PM +0200, Andrei Kholodnyi wrote:
> > There are some coding decisions we made in the OpenTTS code base which I
> > would be against bringing forward to Speech Dispatcher.
>
> Could you give me an example?

We didn't keep the code in the c api separate from the code for the
server and modules.  Hynek pointed out that the API should do its own
thing based on the documentation, and I agree with that.

Anything to do with the API should go in c/h files that only the API
uses, but we did not do that in OpenTTS.

William