speechd-up

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: speechd-up
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:25:53 +0200

    HS> Hi, You are aware that brltty needs also root access for
    HS> operating at the console? If you didn't realize this ask others.
    HS> Can you think of starting your brltty on every textconsole for
    HS> accessing these? I don't. BTW.: can you please tell us how you
    HS> are running brltty with the usersession speech-dispatcher?
Well, it is not easy. :-)

BRLTTY started as root. In root speechd.conf you must have autospawn
disabled. Then in /etc/init.d/brltty put something like:

HOME=/home/sidi

After start and login to gnome you must again restart the BRLTTY. Then
the BRLTTY works with SD if you switch to the console. The BRLTTY play
through alsa orca trough pulse.

Have a nice day