speechd-up

From: Kenny Hitt
Subject: speechd-up
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:30:12 -0500

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 06:11:30PM +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> On Fr, Jul 30, 2010 at 02:11:03 +0200, Jan Buchal wrote:
> > Dear Kenny,
> >
> > Me personaly, I'm blind. My colleague are not blind, that's true but
> > they have deep experiences with accessibility and the key problem they
> > consult with me.
>
> Let me guess:
> you are not using console screenreaders with speechd.
> You are using emacs with speechd-el correct?
> Br.
> Halim

That was my thought as well.  Since he's never had full access to the system,
he doesn't realize there plan will
cost those of us who have had full access our access.
Personally, I refuse to return to a time when I require sighted help to fix
simple problems with the system.  A blind specific
linux distro has issues, but it's looking like I will be forced to use as a
result of bad policy decisions by sighted people who
don't really get it.

          kenny