sks-devel

Re: keyserver.insect.com GDRP takedown request

From: Allen Zhong
Subject: Re: keyserver.insect.com GDRP takedown request
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 12:08:04 +0800

Maybe it would be possible for the server to maintain some sort of a "block list" and reject to receive those keys in the list and also not returning them to the client? I think that's possible but as it requires changes of the server software (hockeypuck and sks-server, etc.) it's not likely to be a quick one.