sks-devel

Re: Building SKS on Alpine Linux 3.12 with ocaml 4.08

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: Building SKS on Alpine Linux 3.12 with ocaml 4.08
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 23:26:10 -0400

So I've spent the weekend working on my SKS Docker image build... The repo is available at https://github.com/UGNS/sks-docker and the image itself is available at https://hub.docker.com/r/jtbouse/sks

I'd welcome some further sets of eyes on it. I've ran several tests against it all weekend with keydumps from https://mirror.cyberbits.eu/sks/dump/ and https://sks.pod02.fleetstreetops.com/dump/2020-10-15/ after I had some initial Seg Fault issues during the key import step. I've got a couple patches applied based on works I was able to pull together from various sources in an attempt to clean up the build and harden the deployment.

Next step is to work on my Terraform deployment now that I have the image rebuilt and seemingly working without issues. Once I get it up and running I'll be looking to find some peers again.