sks-devel

Re: Building SKS on Alpine Linux 3.12 with ocaml 4.08

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: Building SKS on Alpine Linux 3.12 with ocaml 4.08
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 12:36:41 -0700

For sure I’m not trying to preach to or convert anyone. Just (re-)offering my $0.02 regarding my experiences with SKS in particular. The same package would probably run just as well on Debian or maybe even other OS’s if you convert it to a native package. But since you brought it up … hopefully you get a laugh out of this classic adaptation:

-T