[Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:52:53 +0100

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Mathieu Roy a écrit :
>> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> a tapoté :
>>
>> > I just resent the request, and I can modify the bugs items again -
>> as
>> > well as the support requests.
>> > Here is where I tried changes:
>> > https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7408
>> >
>> > Maybe should I try with another project? (tell me which one)
>>
>> Still now? I found out after replying to you that savannah installed
>> at savannah.gnu.org was not synced with the true CVS but the recovery
>> cvs from before the compromise. So the bugfix I made some days ago
>> was
>> on active.
>>
>> Since then, I fixed that problem. Can you still, right now, reproduce
>> it?
>
> It works fine now. I cannot modify the bug nor the support requests.
> And I am not listed as member of Savannah Administration.

Ok, we're over with the test, so.

> I guess I created and tested the bug item between your post and the
>actual sync (it was about 15h45 in France).

I can't tell when I actually made the real update, since then I fixed
the toilets of my house (the flush mechanism was broken, I had to
change it) and I never watched the clock... But well, now it is
updated :)

Thanks for your patience,m

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |