[Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:38:14 +0100

Mathieu Roy a écrit :
Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> I just resent the request, and I can modify the bugs items again -
as
> well as the support requests.
> Here is where I tried changes:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7408
>
> Maybe should I try with another project? (tell me which one)

Still now? I found out after replying to you that savannah installed
at savannah.gnu.org was not synced with the true CVS but the recovery
cvs from before the compromise. So the bugfix I made some days ago was
on active.

Since then, I fixed that problem. Can you still, right now, reproduce
it?

It works fine now. I cannot modify the bug nor the support requests. And I am not listed as member of Savannah Administration.

I guess I created and tested the bug item between your post and the actual sync (it was about 15h45 in France).

--
Sylvain