[Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:40:54 +0100

Oops, I saw this post too late. Just remove me again from the pending registration and I will try again.

Le 2004.01.24 17:31, Mathieu Roy a écrit :

Hi, once more time,

I'm afraid I'll have to ask to retest the bug. When I updated to the
tree just before, I have done it via a find command, forgotting that
there were symlinks involved, and that find disregard symlinks in his
default behavior.

Now the PHP interface is truly updated.