[Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Simple member request gives manager rights
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:10:32 +0100

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> I just resent the request, and I can modify the bugs items again - as
> well as the support requests.
> Here is where I tried changes:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7408
>
> Maybe should I try with another project? (tell me which one)

Still now? I found out after replying to you that savannah installed
at savannah.gnu.org was not synced with the true CVS but the recovery
cvs from before the compromise. So the bugfix I made some days ago was
on active.

Since then, I fixed that problem. Can you still, right now, reproduce it?

> Incidentally I got the following error message on the top of the
>webpage after the submission:
>
> SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server: 501 RCPT must have an
> address operand SMTP -> ERROR: DATA command not accepted from server:
> 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /frontend/php/include/smtp.inc:666) in /frontend/
> php/include/Layout.class on line 142

This smtp stuff is not part of Savannah, I ignore the rationale behind
it. Savannah use the PHP mail function, and let PHP core libs to deal
with SMTP transaction, I think that the sensible way to go.

> (I suppose it is unrelated)
>
> I did mean 'Savannah Administration' in the request - thanks for the
> precision, and sorry for the confusion :)

No problem :)

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |