[Savannah-dev] Re: Grouptype doesn't work

From: Marcus Hardt
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Grouptype doesn't work
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:30:50 +0200

> > When I try to create a new Grouptype on my savannah site, he will only
> > create a grouptype filled with the defaults. Does anyone know, why that
> > is?
>
> It undocumented because very recent.
> Normally, you should be able to set which features you want your users
> be able to use for the concerned project type.

I am, and I like the features I see.

> It works well on savannah and another box at cern.

CERN? Who's administering it?

> Can you give me more details about your problem?

Well I don't have the time currently to dive into the sources deeply. I fill
the complete form on:
https://gridportal.fzk.de/admin/group_type.php?type_id=3&create=1
Especially I change name from "new type" to "foo".
Clicking on "update" creates a new Group-type called "new type".
Deleting that group type works.

--
Greetings from Karlsruhe,

Marcus