[Savannah-dev] Re: Grouptype doesn't work

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Grouptype doesn't work
Date: 22 Aug 2002 15:43:16 +0200

Marcus Hardt <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi There!
>
> When I try to create a new Grouptype on my savannah site, he will only create
> a grouptype filled with the defaults. Does anyone know, why that is?

It undocumented because very recent.
Normally, you should be able to set which features you want your users
be able to use for the concerned project type.

It works well on savannah and another box at cern.

Can you give me more details about your problem?

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<