[Savannah-dev] [Bug #871] Task Manager Admin emits an error

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #871] Task Manager Admin emits an error
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:09:22 -0400

=================== BUG #871: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=871&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-22 17:09 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Wont Fix
              Status | Open                      | Closed

This should be an old temporary bugs.

=================== BUG #871: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: okuji                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jul-18 01:00
Category:  Task Mgr                     Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  I've turned on the Task Manager and "Tasks" exists in
the header of the project page, but Task Manager Admin
says:

Error

This Project Has Turned Off The Task Manager

That happens in my project called pupa.

Thanks,
Okuji

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Aug-22 17:09             By: yeupou
This should be an old temporary bugs.

Date: 2002-Jul-22 08:51             By: davidnicol
Apparently one must define subprojects in order
to define tasks.   This could be documented more
aggressively.

Date: 2002-Jul-22 08:44             By: davidnicol
trying to add a task, I am told that required parameters
are missing, but all form inputs have something in them,
and I am not told which required param is missing.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=871&group_id=11