[Savannah-dev] [Bug #508] Skills: LaTeX vs TeX

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #508] Skills: LaTeX vs TeX
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:07:45 -0400

=================== BUG #508: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=508&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-22 17:07 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Added in CJN. Will be soon available here.

Thanks, and sorry (oops) for the delay.

=================== BUG #508: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: oblomov                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-May-31 00:54
Category:  Content                      Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  I think there should be a TeX skill (separate from LaTeX).

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Aug-22 17:07             By: yeupou

Date: 2002-Jun-09 12:25             By: loic
I agree with the modifications. You may want to get in touch with
address@hidden who is maintaining a similar list and propose the changes to
him. The sf_skills script will synch with the CJN lists.

Date: 2002-Jun-07 00:22             By: yeupou
I can also remove (on savannah) the abilities "SourceForge bug" track and
"SourceForge task list".
There no need to such reference to SF.net and it's funny to say "whoaw, he can
do it, he can use a forum!".
We shouldn't be focused on tools but on technologies. It is interesting to know
that someone know c++, but we dont really care if he uses Emacs, nedit or
something else.

What do you think about it, Loic, Jaime, etc...?
I'll do this modification in the next coming days. If you are not agree, just
tell me.

Regards,

mathieu

Date: 2002-Jun-03 15:15             By: oblomov
"necessary" is a strong word :-)

But it would be a nice thing, if it's not too much trouble.

Date: 2002-Jun-03 13:48             By: yeupou
We can add this entry if you feel it is really necessary.
Do you think so ? :)

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=508&group_id=11