[rdiff-backup-users] Probleme with rdiff on smbfs

From: EliW
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Probleme with rdiff on smbfs
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:42:44 -0400

Ok, I seem to have 'fixed' the issue,via issueing the following mount command:

mount -t cifs -o guest,mapchars,nocase,directio //droboshare/DroboData
/mounts/drobo

I'm not 100% sure that all of mapchars/nocase/directio need to be included, but
they all seem worthwhile for fixing various issues that might come up.

the 'nocase' seems to be the one that specifically fixed the issue.

Eli