Re: How to add files to an existing img partition.

From: galois
Subject: Re: How to add files to an existing img partition.
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:02:28 +0000

Yes, I understand Narcis. They're NTFS, but I'm referring to each one as Win98 or WinXP, because I'm getting different results from each partition.

Yes, I'm doing the install & testing, inside Qemu Manager for Windows, before copying the image to Android.

In both cases - Win98 and WinXP - they run in Bochs Android, after installing and testing in Windows 10 and 8.1.