Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest

From: Kathleen A . Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:44:56 -0500

Thanks, TW-2. I have just been working on a timer for a phptest project myself. I was looking into using flash/actionscript but will now try yours since you've already done the phptest integration.

I need to be able to set a timer for each question so that if the alloted time is exceeded, the I haven't traced all the modifications you specify yet but am wondering about customizations timing each question rather than the entire test. I suppose I would modify question.php rather than test.php, but if anyone has any guidance, I'd appreciate it.

Also, can you give me an example of adding the onload() function to my header.inc.php file. It's been a very long time since I used javascript.

Best,

Kathie