Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:33:44 -0800

Kathleen A.Ferraro wrote:
Thanks, TW-2. I have just been working on a timer for a phptest project myself. I was looking into using flash/actionscript ...

Why would anyone use flash for this?  Wouldn't that
needlessly restrict the web browsers that could use it?
This is just one more example of how Flash is perverting
the web.

Javascript may not be universal, but at least it's an
open standard, and there are free software implementations.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com